- How can we send you a request for quote?
- Can you offer us other brands?
- How can we place an order?
- Do you ship worldwide?
- What are the shipping costs?
- What payment methods can we use?
- How long will my order arrive?
- Is there a minimum amount to place an order?
- How can we find out if you have stock?
- How can we find out the status of our order?
- We can’t find a product on the web
- Do you have distributors in our country?
- Can we take advantage of free trade or tariff reduction agreements between the European Union & USA with other countries?
¿How can we send you a request for quote?
You can send us your quotation requests by email as follows:
- Material of European Origin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Material of American Origin: email@example.com
We will send you the offer from the place where it is most competitive, taking not only the price of the product, but also the delivery time and the logistics cost.
Can you offer us other brands?
Yes, we can offer you products and industrial equipment from several manufacturers worldwide. You can see us as your purchasing and logistics department in Europe and the USA.
From Europe our main strength is Schneider Electric, which includes Telemecanique, Merlin Gerin, Square D and Modicon among others, where we have around 11,000 references of this brand in stock, as well as ABB, Siemens, Rockwell Automation (Allen Bradley, Guardmaster), Circutor, Danfoss Drives, Pepperl+Fuchs, Phoenix Contact, Sick, Stego and others.
From our offices in Miami, our main strength is EATON, which includes Westinghouse, Cutler-Hammer, Crouse-Hinds, Bussmann, Moeller and Ulusoy transformers among others, of whom we are one of its main partners for the Andean Zone (Venezuela, Colombia and Ecuador), with them we have all the support that you may require both in the distribution of equipment and in the offer of projects in Medium and Low Voltage.
How can we place an order??
Once you have received our offer (or have used the costs indicated in our price lists) and you agree to the conditions, the process would be as follows:
- You send us your purchase order.
- We send you the corresponding proforma invoice and bank details.
- Once we receive your payment, we send you the sales order confirmation with the final billing and shipping information.
- You confirm that everything is correct (since it will be the final data that we will use to generate the invoice later).
- We process your order.
- As soon as we have the material, we invoice and ship it, except when the conditions are ExWorks, in which case we would inform you of the weight / dimensions so that you can schedule the collection with your carrier.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, you can choose from differents options for shipping your orders depending on your specific needs:
- International door to door air shipping service in 2-3 days for emergencies or for small and medium volume/weight packages, by UPS TNT, FedEx, DHL, DB Schenker, Liberty Express, etc…
- International ocean shipping for your larger projects or for your scheduled orders.
What are the shipping costs?
In the case of products and equipment from European origin, for your reference see below the estimated costs of shipping packages by air “door to door” (DDU = Delivery Duty Unpaid) by UPS Express from Europe to any city in the world (does not apply for shipments within Europe, because in that case cheaper ground shipping rates apply):
- 5 Kgs → 95€
- 10 Kgs → 130€
- 15 Kgs → 155€
- 20 Kgs → 195€
- 30 Kgs → 245€
- 40 Kgs → 270€
- 50 Kgs → 295€
- 60 Kgs → 315€
- 70 Kgs → 355€
In the case of products and equipment from American origin, in general, clients work under the ExWorks modality, and send their own freight forwarder and/or courier to pick up the merchandise from our warehouse in Doral, Miami, USA.
What payment methods can we use?
Cyberall Group accepts wire transfers payments to our accounts in Spain and/or the USA, as well as by credit card through Paypal for smaller orders.
How long will my order arrive?
This will depend on whether it is a material that we have in stock or not.
- Stock products → 1-2 days after payment is received.
- Material that is not in stock → It will depend on the delivery time indicated by the manufacturer. In any case, we will indicate the corresponding delivery time when we send you the offer.
Is there a minimum amount to place an order?
Yes, since we provide our services mainly to wholesale clients, whether they are distributors, contractors, systems integrators, panelbuilders and/or OEM´s, the minimum amounts to place an order are the following:
- Europe → 300€
- USA → 500 US$
How can we find out if you have stock?
In the price lists that we send you, we add a column with the indication of the approximate quantities of stock that we keep for each reference.
For other hand, when we send you an offer we always indicate the availability or not of products, and in the case there is no stock, the delivery time indicated by the manufacturer.
How can we find out the status of our order?
Depending on our branch company to which you have placed the order, you can contact us by email and/or phone in the following way:
- Cyberall Group Europe → firstname.lastname@example.org & +34 936 756 404
- Cyberall Group USA → email@example.com & +1 305 766 7099
We can’t find a product on the web
On our website we mainly show those products that we have in stock or are of high turnover. However, we have many more products that are not listed on the web.
For other hand, we can offer you products and industrial equipment from several worldwide manufacturers, apart from the brands highlighted on our website. You can see us as your purchasing and logistics department in Europe and USA.
Do you have distributors in our country?
Besides Cyberall Group Europe & USA branchs, we do not have distributors or representatives in third countries, since we supply our products directly to your company, without any type of intermediaries. We serve orders from all over the world.
Can we take advantage of free trade or tariff reduction agreements between the European Union & USA with other countries?
Yes, the European Union (EU) and the United States (USA) have various international agreements that lead to reductions in customs duties applied by different countries to the import of a large part of the products.
When the European Union and/or the USA negotiate free trade agreements with third countries for most products, their tariffs are completely eliminated or they obtain other preferential access conditions.
So that your company can benefit from those agreements, Cyberall Group can provide you with all the necessary documentation (such as Invoices, Packing List and Certificates of Origin legalized by the Chamber of Commerce and the consulate or embassy of your country) to apply to the agreements of free trade or reduction of tariffs that the EU and/or the USA have with your country.